Sunday, January 20, 2008

A Work in Progress...

Hello World,
Here's a breief beginning to our blogging. We begin 2008 with enthusiasm and many goals.

Kwint is working on building his private practice as a therapist here in St. George. He is building programs, giving lectures and teaching martial arts in addition to private therapy sessions, family therapy, and running groups.

Gina is a stay home mom and teaches yoga and voice lessons on the side. She recently participated in Yoga Day here in town where she took the hardest class of her life and vowed never to put her students through the rigors she endured.

Kaeleb (3 1/2 years old) does much in the way of pretending these days. He is often a pirate or "Spiderman to the rescue" but usually simply "a good guy" who "gets bad guys" with any variety of weapons. He recognizes all the letters and is working on sounds. He loves to sing the ABC's loudly in public over and over.

Brennan (4 months now) is nearly rolling over, sitting with support, and vocalizing wildly. We think he'll make a fine singer. He smiles and laughs constantly, and especially loves his Daddy.

We'll be updating weekly now that we are up to date!!

8 comments:

just dandee said...

Welcome to the blogging world!! Your blog is great. We love it and think it is a great way to stay up to date. We miss you. I need to call you. Love, Dee

Rachel said...

Oh, how fun, you have a blog now! I'll be checking in! :) BTW, you can get to Patsy's from mine: agnesminerva.blogspot.com

kelli said...

Welcome to Blogging! I am going to add you to my link list.

Bri and Britt said...

Gina-
Hey, I found you through Deanne. Your boys are ADORABLE!!! Welcome to blogging. Watch out, it is sucks you right in and you can't stop! Have fun...

Gerritt and Melissa said...

Yay for blogging! It becomes so addicting so watch out. We love you guys!

Unknown said...

Hi Gina,
I found you through Deanne's blog too. The blogging world is a small world. I can't believe we still haven't seen little Brennon (sp) yet. He is so cute! It will be fun to catch up on what your cute family is up to. Thanks for sending the cute Christmas card! Great that you are taching Yoga. My friend teaches too and I love it!
Staci

The Wangsgard's said...

Gina,
What a cute family you have. I hope you don't mind that I too saw your blog through Dan and Dee. When I'm done with this pregnancy I'll have to have you put me through your difficult yoga class to whip me back into shape. Hope all is well.
Melanie

amzingcarla.blogspot.com said...

Hi Gina and Kwint,
I guess Dan and Deann found me, then I found you!
It is a great way to keep in touch!
Miss you and love you tons! How beautiful your children are.
I'm so happy to finally be grandma, and in a year we double our count.
I'm loving Colorado and learning my way around, but I see all my kids often, at least every other month. Please keep in touch, I suggested to Dan that we should have a "Feijoada" this summer. Let's
Please Kwint say hello to your parents for me !
All my love
Carla