Oh Gina, I totally just read that comic this morning (a day late, I know)and I thought the same thing about our little world. Love you, miss you, can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!!Dee
Haha, the thing I noticed most about this is that the baby in the comic did stop crying! Maybe *we* should try that!
Gina, I love "for better or for worse" It is my favorite comic!
That just made me laugh so hard!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh Gina,
I totally just read that comic this morning (a day late, I know)and I thought the same thing about our little world. Love you, miss you, can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!!
Dee
Haha, the thing I noticed most about this is that the baby in the comic did stop crying! Maybe *we* should try that!
Gina,
I love "for better or for worse" It is my favorite comic!
That just made me laugh so hard!
Post a Comment