Monday, August 4, 2008

The Faith of a Child

I don't know how he does it.... Well, actually I do.

At random times Kaeleb decides to pray for rain. Usually it is out of the blue. The other day he was too hot (can't imagine why) and said "Mom, I'm praying for rain. Heavenly Father, please send down the rain. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen." I looked around at the clear blue skies and felt the sweat trickle down the back of my neck and thought, "One of these times I am going to have to explain to him that sometimes Heavenly Father says 'no' or 'wait'." So far, I have yet to say those words.

Even in sunny St. George, somehow, every time Kaeleb prays for it, it rains. It is raining right now.

Brennan is now up and running, for real. He's been walking for 3 weeks and it just isn't fast enough. He is definitely his Daddy's son. We are somewhat astounded. He has the cutest run- he usually stops by flopping flat on his face, but he doesn't care. This morning he ran a strip of carpet in our bedroom back and forth about 10 times. Hopefully next week I will have time to make a video.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

kaeleb does have a sweet spirit about him.. Future Prophet! Your kids are growing too fast!