In fact there is very little time for bloggage at the moment but it is eating at me, so here are a few pics to at least prove we are still here.
First, our tree. We are becoming obsessed with adding more and more ornaments. There are more than when this was taken. And I am getting more tomorrow. They are on sale at Krumpets for 38 cents each.
Then, some of the funny places I have found Brennan this month:





2 comments:
Brennan is too darn cute. He looks just as busy as our little Tater. (of course)
Also, I could not help but notice that your tree is decorated all the way to the bottom. How does that work? Our tree can only have half of our ornaments on it and only decorated half way down because of our sweet little ornament theif.
Are you guys coming out here for Christmas or for New Years?
Cute gina-Love it!
Post a Comment