
Does it get any better? We just spent 4 days in the great state of Washington. Green!! Our very bones were basking in the green of it all.

This, by the way is the exact spot where Kwint proposed to me more than 9 years ago, under a full moon, in the frigid cold that we didn't notice, when I had to all but beg for him to kiss me because he was so nervous.

This is the beautiful Snoqualmie Falls.

This is mom and Brenny enjoying the scenery.
And, this is the real reason we went there.... My big brother Alan got married on Saturday! We are so happy for him and so grateful for his beautiful wife, who is his perfect match and so sweet.

This is my family. Yes, as you can see, I am the shrimp of the family. I don't know how I got the short end of the stick. L-R, Gerritt, Ira, Mom (Dorine), Me, Alan.

Alan and Angie with his kids, Brittney and Tristen

Last but not least, me and my little crew of guys. They were quite handsome in their matching ties, I must say. The boys were little troopers. They were well behaved on both plane rides and pretty darn good at the wedding. We all had a blast playing with cousins, aunts, uncles and Nana.

8 comments:
gina, that place is beautiful! looks like you had a great time;) what a fun vacation to spend time with your family. How was K preschool graduation? take care!
Yaaaaay! I realize when I see it through someone else's eyes, that I totally take the green here for granted. We are so happy for Alan - look at his little family, they're so beautiful! And when did his kids get so dang big?! Your men look so dapper in their pinstripes, and you look gorgeous, as always. Good times!
And Nana had a wonderful time playing with you--when there was time for play!!
Gina, you look so beautiful!!! How wonderful for Alan and his family! So glad you got to come up and spend some time with your family, and in the beautiful state of Washington! ;) Washington misses you!
Of course you can not go to Washington without going to "The Falls". I have been married to Jeff for almost 9 years and everytime we would go visit his family, his dad would say "Have you been to see The Falls." It is now an inside joke, everytime we go. Except his dad passed away the day before Halloween, so I don't think i will here it anymore, but I will think. Your boys are so dang handsome.
Congratz for your brother. That realy is wonderful for him. I am so glad he found someone amazing!
AND... you look BEAUTIFUL in those pictures. Your hair, the dress, your smile... WOW! Just lovely. Oh and all your boys look cute too. :)
I am so glad you got to go back to visit Washington. It really is so green and lovely there.
Man, I really NEED to call you. I miss you guys.
Now that's one good looking family!
Wish we could have come too, but I do really like my new washing machine.
Your boys are growing so fast. You all look so great in the picture. That one is a good one to hang on the wall.
Love ya all.
Post a Comment