Tarzan's treehouse was one of Kaeleb's favorite spots
Taking a rest
California Adventure!
The ever famous Magic Kingdom Castle
Star Wars Jedi training camp
Kaeleb's favorite ride-- Buzz Lightyear
I loved the Halloween Decor. Or maybe I am just imagining how much pie it would make...
This is the classic "stop and get a picture" spot
"Doofy!" as Brenny calls him. We had our first breakfast with him.
Gazebo near the Disneyland Hotel
Kwint with Talan at the Tower if Terror
Brenny fed his cheetos to Krystal. They found it hilarious.
Can't have a trip to Disneyland without Mickey Mouse ears!
I made Jaiden put these on because I thought they were funny.
Grizzly Rapids! A nice respite from the heat of the afternoon-- we got soaked!
My boys went crazy at Grizzly Peak!
Kaeleb was totally excited about the tire swing zipline.
Happy faces coming out of the tunnel
Bumper cars! Look who's driving!
Handy Manny! Kaeleb practically chased him down and left me in the dust.
Monster's Inc is my kids favorite movie of all time- we watch it more than once a week and we were so happy when we heard they added this ride- it was so awesome!
This is how I felt about the food at Disneyland. "Can I get a side of love handles?"
At the shooting range with Grandpa
Ah, the knight in shining armor! Kaeleb still wants to be one when he grows up.
The carriage outside the Haunted Mansion
Pirate's Lair Island (fka Tom Sawyer's Island, now changed to keep up with "the times", I am a little sad that kids these days don't know about Tom sawyer, but Pirates are pretty cool, too.)
We were very scared.
Sally and Jack Skellington were all over Disneyland. We fell in love with them.
Brenny with Koda, he called him "Budder Bear"
Kaeleb and Koda
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjBYeDw3dwhZS7mZjmhdglKKGHOrNUXkQ2rZ6dJeGazEszHk3JAepqmmcaoE5PHUB0UlYnvpHmD-Jld1Rf6mf6ZUTswe8UlUuY6xg4OFeXoqrovZeB82mkxkB5tcx1X9vzR7ro2cs7Psds/s1600-h/DSCN3412.JPG">
Our all time favorite character, Chip. He was a teaser so he fit right in.

3 comments:
Darling. I do like the Handy Manny picture. We did not see him when we were there.
Love it!!! Your boys are too cute, and what a fun family trip. Disneyland is my favorite place! I count down to our trip every year! But I'm sure it will be so much better when I can take our little boy there! :) cute pics!
Disneyland! Fun! Although I think a trip there once every five years or so is good for me. I am so tried after a vacataion to that place!
Post a Comment