Well bless my soul... we actually got a better offer on the bigger home. We are totally excited! I don't have a picture of this one, but I will get one eventually. It is new (still not finished, in fact.) It has 4 bedrooms upstairs, a big kitchen and an unfinished basement. All for only 4,000 more than the little one. Sweet Dreams do come true! If you are really curious, you can go to richmondamerican.com and click on the "Aaron" to view our floor plan and see a picture. Ours is elevation B. We love it!
Kwint starts work in Park City on Monday, so we are setting sail on Friday afternoon. We are actually looking forward to spending some time at GnG's and we will get to help pick out carpet, paint and fixtures. It will be fun!
My first item of business though, will be going to the zoo. I have wanted to take the boys for sooooo long!
It has been a hard week saying goodbye to our family, friends and neighbors but we are really looking forward to a new adventure. 2 days and counting....
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! Our computer crashes, I mis a week or so of checking blogs and when I come back... WOW! So many changing events for you guys. What a whirlwind! CRAZY but so amazingly blessed! It sounds like everything is working out perfectly for you guys, just like you knew it would. I can't tell you how happy I am for you. We're excited to have you at GnG BnB for a time. We'll want to help get you moved in when the time comes you know. Love you guys!!! I sooooo need to call you!
Gina, I am sure that must have been hard leaving your cute home and all your friends in St. George. That is great that your family felt so prompted to make this move. I am sure there are some very good things in store for your family!
This sounds so EXCITING! I went to women's conference, came back, and then realized you had moved (it being May 1st) the last month FLEW BY. I'm asking myself what happened to those extra park trips I meant to take. You will be dearly missed, but I am so happy that you have confirmation that what you are doing is right, and I am glad you can welcome your not so desert summer;)
My mom has a condo in Provo I am planning on visiting a few times this summer, so let me know how close Heber is- maybe we can meet up at the zoo or something.
Post a Comment