Sunday, May 16, 2010

Fun, fun, fun





I am sad... I did a blunder. We had a fabulous Mother's Day with both of my mom's here for dinner, AND my brother and his family, AND Kwint's family... and I forgot to take any pictures at all. I will just have to remember the fun without any visual aids.

We had a good second week. We tried to go to the zoo yesterday, but apparently EVERYONE else in Salt Lake City got there before we did, and there was not one place to park anywhere within a mile of the zoo, so we went to "This is the Place" monument five minutes before they closed.... So, we went to Gateway and played on the splash pad. We had the Jacobs with us, so it was fun anyway!!

We also went to Kris' birthday party and enjoyed some good food, family and friends. While we were in Heber we checked the progress on our house. We have trim, doors, and primer... it is starting to look like a home and we are excited!

I impinged my rotator cuff on Friday morning. I don't recommend it to anyone. I wish it was a cool story, but just like when I threw my back out, I was doing something completely ordinary. Sleeping. I woke up with my arm over my head and when I put it down, I could no longer move it. I have been gimpy lady all weekend and now that the inflammation is dying down I can move it 45 degrees. It will seriously cramp my style lifting weights for a couple months, but I have gained a new gratitude for my shoulders.

So, that is that, pics will edit in later....

2 comments:

just dandee said...

And what a perfect day it ended to be! I seriously don't think it matters what you do when are in the company of great friends. Thanks a bunch. We are loving having you guys so much closer.

JR and Brynn said...

Love Gateway! So fun!