Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!

A few last tidbits of 2010....
Here we are, making a gingerbread train on the day after Christmas when we finally felt good enough to celebrate.Here is the pre-New Year's storm which dumped 26 inches of snow on our porches. Next year, when this isn't a novelty, I will stop posting pictures of snow. For now, we think it is amazing!

Kaeleb took this picture of himself. Ha ha!! I love it.

I didn't take any pictures on New Years, but we had a lot of fun with friends (thank you Burke and Heidi!) and family (thank you Grandpa & Grandma!). We went to the movies and finished the weekend off by celebrating Baby Gracie's blessing day at Kris and Barbi's. Now, back to the grindstone this week!

1 comment:

kelli said...

Wow! you guys got a ton of snow. Glad to hear you are all better. Being sick for the holiday is no fun!