Sunday, October 2, 2011

Dinosaurs and missionaries

My mom and her hubby are off on a mission to Washington D.C. We spent the day with them on Sept 17th to say "See Ya Later" and wish them well. We spent the day at Thanksgiving Point, which is a beautiful place!

Here we are enjoying the Dinosaur Museum. I love this picture of Kwint. I call it "Perspective." Actually, I haven't called it anything. I just made that up now.
The boys went crazy over the exhibits. They loved the hands on features and ran around yelling "Check this one out!"

Ever since Kaeleb was 2 years old his favorite dino has been the good ol' Stegosaurus with a spiky tail. he used to say "seggasawus wif a siky tail!"
The boys loved the water feature by the big water tower.
This is the best picture we could get of Brenny, who was thirsty and tired, but here we have Mom, Gary, Me and Kaeleb looking happy to be there...


2 comments:

Heather said...

My kids love that place. Oh, missing Utah county.

dorine said...

That was a fun day!! Now you can come visit us in Washington, DC and let the boys see all there is here to see! (Actually, we haven't seen anything yet. We've been crazy busy, but we have an outing planned on Monday!!