Sunday, March 23, 2014

March... more of the same!





We have kept busy this month but I have only taken pictures of skiing.  I got new skis for my birthday so we took them for a spin yesterday. :)

The dojo is growing and Kwint is having more fun that he knows what to do with. It does add craziness to the chaos here during the week, but the benefits of karate to our family make it worthwhile.

I make my own chaos with all my projects,  but this month it is contained in the basement.  I will blog about it when I finish. :)

Kaeleb had a good month- beginning with 8 out of 9 superior performances at the piano festival and later earning an arrow in Scouts. He went on two field trips, one to the  Museum of Natural History at the U and one to the State Capitol.

Brennan learned how to make bread at school and is reading like a champ!!

They are both constantly playing outside with the neighborhood pack. I get a quick hug after school and then they take off again. If I weren't working for Kwint and painting everything I see, I would get bored.

It is Spring is in the Valley, contrary to the pics above and I just reread the entry where I vowed to learn some gardening skills this year... uh... cough... uh.... hmmm. Now that I can see the yard I am terrified!  Somebody help!

1 comment:

Amy Lyne said...

I just discovered your blog! Now I can follow you even more since we don't talk enough :)