
I love these guys. They are soooo different. They approach life from opposite angles. Here's one example:
Last night for dinner I made broccoli soup and whole wheat muffins. Kaeleb complained that he only likes broccoli with ranch, but when we weren't looking he tasted it, liked it and ate nearly all of it. He made me cut every bit of crust off of his muffin-- yes, on a muffin, that is the entire outside, and then he happily and carefully ate every crumb.
Brennan sat and looked at his food for a moment, then grabbed his muffin, threw it into his soup and smashed it with his spoon. Next, he dumped the whole slop onto his plate and ate it with his hands. Halfway through, he looked up and said "Jam?", which we declined giving him, as we assumed it would not mix well with the broccoli.
Love 'em, love 'em, love 'em.

1 comment:
Its alway good to a have some variety in life. So good luck to you raising boys that obviously will always add a bit of spice. So sad we missed you over the 4th. I feel bad I didn't come to the Roy Aquatic Center on Friday. We were home but we just hadn't heard a time of when you were going so unfortunately I made the bad assumption that you weren't. Heard it was fun. Wish we could have seen you.
We are currently looking for a date to set to come see you guys in Sept or Oct. Any preference?
Post a Comment